Maybe your answer is described below?
If that is not the case, please contact our customer service.
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find the availability of a product underneath the price and above te button Add to Cart.
If an item is not in stock, we can order it from the supplier.
If an item is in stock and is ordered on workdays before 3 p.m., we will ship it the same day. If an item is not in stock, the delivery time is +/- 2 weeks after you place the order. If you order multiple items at once, the delivery time of your entire order will be the same as that of the item with the longest delivery time. For orders with a larger volume, it is possible to request a partial delivery. You can send an email for this to customer service: email@example.com.
The shipping costs are: £ 6.09 (incl. VAT) per order, regardless of the number of items ordered. Free Shipping on orders over £39
Our orders are sent in sturdy cardboard boxes. We work closely with our carrier PostNL. You will receive an email when your order is ready for shipping. This email is provided with tracking information (track & trace). Click on the link to follow your order.
You can pay for your order in different ways. We currently offer the following payment methods: PayPal, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro).
All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates.
You choose the desired item and click on the 'order' button below this item. The article is then placed in the shopping cart. You can add multiple products in the same way. When your order is complete, click on 'checkout'.
Step 1: Register
As a new customer, we request that you register once. Existing customers can log in with their registered e-mail address and password.
Step 2: Your details & shipping method
We need your name and address to send your order.
Step 3: Payment details
Choose your preferred payment method.
Step 4: Check your order
You will see a complete overview of the products you selected. You can check this again and adjust it if necessary. If you then click on the 'place order' button, your order will be included in our system and you will be redirected to the payment page.
After the payment is completed, you will receive a confirmation email. Please note: with some e-mail providers it is possible that this e-mail will end up in the junk e-mail folder. Always check this mailbox. If you do not receive this, please contact our customer service via customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)226 331 339.
After placing the order you will automatically receive a confirmation email. You will usually receive this e-mail within a few minutes. As soon as you have seen the confirmation page after placing your order, your order has arrived with us. By logging in to Posters.eu you can always check the status of your orders. Of course you can always contact our customer service via customer service email@example.com.
Unfortunately we cannot prevent you from not receiving the confirmation email in some cases. Possible reasons for this are:
- The email address was typed incorrectly by mistake.
- The confirmation email has been blocked by a spam filter. Then you will find the e-mail in the junk mail.
- Posters.eu's email address is between the blocked senders. Unfortunately, this mainly happens with e-mail addresses from Microsoft, such as hotmail, live and outlook addresses, and Apple such as icloud accounts. You can prevent this by designating Posters.eu as a safe sender.
You can send an email to our customer service. Clearly describe the complaint and state the order number, your name and address. You can send the email to customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an answer within 2 work days.mailto: email@example.com
- You can cancel your order up to and including 14 days after receipt and revoke the purchase agreement. After cancellation you then have another 14 days to return the products to the return address below.
- Items must be returned unused, complete, in original condition (i.e. undamaged) and in the original packaging.
- You can assess/use the products as if you were to buy it in a regular store. However, if you use the products in a different way than described above, which results in damage to the product, you are liable for this depreciation and the returned product cannot be (wholly) refunded.
- If an item arrives damaged, please immediately take a picture of both the damaged package and the damaged item and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pack the item to be returned for shipment in a sturdy package to prevent damage during transport.
- You will receive your full purchase amount back. The shipping costs for returning the product are for your own account. Save the track & trace code and the proof of deposit from your mail office until the refund has been made.
- As soon as the item has been returned undamaged and in the original product packaging by Posters.eu, we will contact you within 2 working days. Refunds will be made as soon as possible and at the latest within 14 days after cancellation. You will receive your money through the same payment method as the one that you used to pay.
- Products that are tailor-made for you are excluded from the legal right of withdrawal. These are:
- all prints on canvas or photo paper that are custom made for you (using the size configurator);
- all products that are custom framed. These are all frames that you order via the framing module", where you choose the frame’s size and material yourself. The framing module is activated via the button "Add a frame" On the product page.
How to return items
- Send an email to customer support at email@example.com State the reason for return and the order number.
- Write the reason for your return on the delivery note, and add it to the package.
- You can return your package at your own expense to:
1721CV Broek op Langedijk
- Save the proof of shipment to track your package.
The Posters.eu support team is happy to help you. To be able to serve you faster, it is useful to keep your order number at hand.
By telephone: Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm: +31 (0) 226 331 339